Nominations are being sought for the TRONPnui Board 2019 Election.
NOMINATIONS CLOSE AT 5:00PM ON WED 14 AUGUST 2019.
Click here for more information and to download the nomination form and information sheet
To be eligible nominees must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- be registered on the Ngati Porou Register with a Rohenga Tipuna as at the closing date for nominations (14 August 2019);
- be nominated by 5 adult members who are registered in the same Rohenga Tipuna as the nominee;
- meet the eligibility rules in clause 2.1, Second Schedule, of the TRONPnui Trust Deed (details included in the official nomination form); and
- submit a completed nomination form and other required documents to the Chief Returning Officer, Anthony Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org 0800 666 046 by 14 August 2019 (the nominations closing date).
Kia Ora whanaunga. Sorry about the late email. Has Ngati Porou ki Poneke placed a nomination(s) for our Runanga Board. Please advise. Na Tia.
Ae, we are running two candidates for the board elections. Avon MacDonald in Rohenga 4 and George Konia in Rohenga 3. We will be profiling them on the website soon and we will have a meet the candidates hui on Sunday 25th Aug, our next Taurahere hui. Will panui it out later today.
Kia pai to ra